Saturday, July 4, 2015

July Currently...HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, EVERYONE!!


I'm trying to get back to some sort of blogging schedule this summer by linking up with Oh, Boy 4th Grade today for another summer "currently"!!


Listening: Pandora has these great genre stations, just type in a genre and it plays fantastic music for you! I constantly use this in my classroom for centers, class parties, Field Day, etc. This year I will be purchasing a premium membership so that I don't have to hear any commercials!

Loving: Husband works too hard. He deserves some time with me, right? HA-HA! 

Thinking: Seriously, I haven't thought about school one bit since we let out mid-June. Totally not like me at all! I'm sure it'll kick in soon....or maybe NOT!!!!

Wanting: Seriously...have you ever had the deliciousness that is "Tropical Sno"!? These little road side stands are heavenly in the summer. It was my go-to last summer when I was pregnant and so unbearably sick....try the Ocean Pacific flavor...you won't regret it! NOM NOM NOM....

Needing: We hit up the local parade this morning, D went down for a nap, and we will be heading out to a BBQ this afternoon. We are really, REALLY lucky to be going to Long Beach, IN tomorrow to attend a party with a famous chef! HOORAY! So excited to eat all the delicious food!!

All Star: I am an ALL STAR when it comes to Dubsmash. I LOVE IT. If you don't have this app, get it now and have fun. I send videos to my husband, parents, and friends daily. Lip sync is totally my thing. Get into it!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday with their families and friends! Eat, drink, and be festive! WOO HOO, AMERICA!

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment