Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Made It 8/18/14 {Table Signs and Classroom Magnets}



Good morning! I'm back again for this week's "Monday Made It" with 4th Grade Frolics!


 And....it's official....I'm back at work. In my district we have "Administrative Trainees" that help out with certain administrative tasks, and I'm one of those people. That means I stay a week extra after school lets out in the summer and go back a week earlier in the fall among many tasks we each have during the year. It's always a nice week that is full of class lists, planning, ordering, and organizing. The downside is that I don't get time to work in my room during these special weeks so I try to cram it in during the rest of the summer. The kids return next week! Eek!

Anyways, I have two "Made Its" for you again this week!!


Now that I have tables in my room, I've been working on getting things organized and labeled. I made these adorable table signs for my tables. You can pick them up {here} in my TpT store if you have a magical Harry Potter classroom like me! (Send me a message on TpT and mention that you saw my blog and I'll send you the file as a freebie!!!)



Secondly, I have my "Back to School" presents for my first grade teaching team. I stole this idea from The Short and Sassy Teacher who made adorable glitter magnets for her classroom last summer. You can check out that post {here}. So I got crafty and made each team member some magnets for their classrooms this year. I used clear stones (the kind you use for vase filler), scrapbook paper, magnets, mod podge, and hot glue:



They turned out really well!





(I packaged them in these adorable little bags from Michael's!)


I hope you enjoy my little makings this week!

Talk soon,

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Those magnets are the greatest and easiest thing ever to make! That seahorse....seriously?! What a schnoz on that guy!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter. I just visited Universal this summer! I will send you a message on TPT. I am new to TPT, and haven't tried that before.

    Melissa Kaylor :)


    Fourth Grade Lab

    ReplyDelete