Monday, August 11, 2014

Made It Monday 8/11 {Go Math posters and "Building Stamina" Anchor Chart!}




I'm back again this week linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for another rendition of "Monday Made It"! I have two items for you this week, as I am now officially in back to school mode. Enjoy!





I attended a training last week on our new Go Math! curriculum and have a renewed interest in math! One of the things I really love about the CCSS is that there are essential questions to focus the students on each day for each lesson. I was inspired to make some posters for my class for each of the lessons in the Go Math! first grade curriculum. You can download them at my TpT store {here}!




I was also in my classroom getting things ready for the first few (critical) weeks of school and decided to make this cute poster to help get my firsties excited about building stamina for "read to self" time! I love training little cuties to become independent readers and they LOVE having a book box of their very own!



Can't wait to be inspired by the other Made Its this week!!!

Talk soon,

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great!!! I've been dragging my feet on sitting down and lesson planning this year...eeek! Crunch time is approaching!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete