Thursday, November 7, 2013

Commutative Property of Addition {Anchor Chart Thursday!}


Just a quick post today!
I'm linking up for the first time ever with Terri over at The Creative Apple for her "Anchor Chart Thursdays" Linky Party! 



I just love me a good anchor chart...they come in oh' so handy for my little firsties (and also for me so that I'm not repeating myself 24,025,746,123 times!) The inspiration for this anchor chart is from (duh!) Pinterest. Here's what it looked like:


And here is my copycat version!


I can't wait to use it with my class next week!!

Today was also our 50th day of school so I thought I'd share my 1950's penny loafers I wore. So fun!


Talk soon,

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Just look at those skinny minnie legs of yours!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete