Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Morning Thoughts, and lots of pictures!

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit! 


Happy September! My favorite season is upon us! I've been filling my house with pumpkin scents and pumpkin drinks! I'm so happy to have this long Labor Day weekend to spend with friends and family, too!

Today I wanted to share a few photos in a sort of "Sunday Smorgasboard" sort of way...

{First} - I had the pleasure of attending a housewarming party last night for my friend of 13 years! Since she and her husband had already lived together for several years, I wasn't quite sure what to bring. HOME GOODS TO THE RESCUE!! I found this great ceramic lantern for her to use in her *huge* backyard! I attached a bow and a note and voila! She loved it!

{Second} - The hubs and I are headed up to Michigan today for another little *lakehouse* housewarming/Labor Day party, so here is the second adorable lantern I bought! Two birds, one stone...just the way I like it!


{Third} - I recently received a Yankee Candle coupon and ran to the store to purchase an electric tart burner. I've wanted one for so long, but it kept slipping my mind every time I was at the mall! Isn't it cute?! Double score, the tarts were all on sale for $1.00 each. "Cozy Sweater" is a great fall scent and brand new for the season!



{Fourth} - If you know me at all, you know I love two things: 1.) Halloween 2.) Harry Potter. I'm such a Potterhead that I *may* even have a tattoo of a Harry Potter spell (gasp!)....While shopping for bracelets for some children in China (long story), I came across this Hogwarts bracelet. I'm obsessed and I know my students will love it, too! 


{Fifth and last} - Last Sunday my husband and I had the pleasure of attending the Chicago concert at Ravinia (in Illinois). Long story short, we had VIP access and were able to watch the show from the side of the stage. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WAY TO END THE SUMMER!!! Here's a shot of me and my friend, Jennifer! 


Talk soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Look how cute you are!! Those gifts are adorable, Home Goods is amazing!
    Keep cool this week at school!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete