Monday, September 2, 2013

Motivate Me Monday!! 9/2/13

I'm linking up *twice* today with First Grade Buddies to bring you my Motive Me Monday, and also with Principal's Principles for Monday Motivation! ! 

 


I know the beginning of the year can be hard for all, so please take the time to find your inspiration and the true reason you became the incredible educator that you are! And now for some motivation from Kid President....



I'm also linking up to Oh Boy, 4th Grade to bring you my "currently" for the month of September!

Here goes..


Have a great day off and an even *better* week with your kiddos!

Talk soon!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kid President! No matter how bad a day you have, he always makes you smile! Hope you have enjoyed your weekend!!

    Mathematically yours,
    Jamie aka MissMathDork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him, too! He's such a cutie!! Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. GREAT video! Thanks so much for sharing! Just found your blog today through the linky and am a new follower--looking forward to reading future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,
      I'm so flattered! Thank you! I look forward to linking up with you this Tuesday for "Traits Tuesday" and on Friday for "Fabulous Finds"!
      Sincerely,
      Emily

      Delete
  3. We love this video too! We hadn't seen it since the beginning of the last school year and it was so good to see it again! Thanks for linking up!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tried and true motivator!! Thanks for hosting this cool linky!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Emily,

    I found you through the Currently linky - I did not know about the other two linkies and will have to check them out.

    You have me curious about what those boots look like!

    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The infamous BOOTS! I have them in black and have been waiting to find them online in brown but they only have them in super duper small sizes! EEK! Good to meet you!!

      Delete
  5. I love that your goals are just like mine. Great blog!
    http://savvyteachingtips.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike, Sandra!! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete