Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Motivation 9/16/13

Hello everyone! Another week has begun and another Monday is here!!! I'm linking up with Principal Principles and First Grade Buddies this week to bring you some good juju for the week!



I have always been a huge Harry Potter fan (the first book came out when I was in 6th grade and I fell in *love*!) That being said, I'm starting this week with a little J.K. Rowling motivation!!! 

Starting a brand new reading series , aligning to the common core, being collaborative and creative, new firsties getting into the routine - it's all starting to take its toll! I know that if I keep up my nerve...I CAN DO IT! 


EEK! I can't wait for my new blog design to be up *hopefully* this week! Keep in touch!!

Talk soon,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! Love this quote!
    Tamra and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too! Hope you're having a fabulous week!

      Emily

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete