Saturday, September 14, 2013

Budding Blog Post 9/14/12

Today I'm linking up with I {Heart} Recess to (hopefully) help get some more followers for my little blog! Just in time for my *new* blog design to be revealed! Keep tuned in!!!


Here goes!

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to help share some of my creative ideas and as an outlet to reach out to teachers that aren't in my district.

2. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
My favorite subject to teach is science because I love watching my student doing hands on experiments! They always seem to have those wide eyes during science!!!

3. Describe your teaching style.
I'm a hands-on, everyone-is-unique, routine and consistent, rule follower kind of teacher! 

4. Give three interesting facts about you.
1. Halloween is my favorite holiday. My classroom becomes transformed! 
2. I love Harry Potter so much, that I have "expecto patronum" tattooed on my shoulder.
3. I'm a vegetarian and my favorite recipes to make are vegetarian soup and vegetarian chili!

5. Do you have a TpT store? 
YES!!! { Here } you go!


6 comments:

  1. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!! My husband always tells me I can't decorate until it is October but I sneak stuff in :-) I'm your newest follower!

    Erika
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME HERE! It goes like this:

      Me: When can I start putting up Halloween stuff?
      Husband: October 1st.
      Me: *sneakily starts putting pumpkins around the house and lighting fall candles*

      Heehee! I can't help it! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. Hi I found you thru the Budding Blogger linky! I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to see your new design (but I think what you have is cute!)
    Autumn
    www.coasttocoastkinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay new followers!!! I'm so excited for my new design. Just *wait*...I've never seen anything like it and it's *so* me!!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Emily! I love the little owl on your name. How did you make that? A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! So glad I found your blog through the Budding Blog linky and am your newest follower. Make sure to check out my blog if you get a chance. I'm doing a giveaway this week!
    Melissa Cloud
    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! Thanks for the follow! I love linking up with new teachers! So, I made the signature myself on PowerPoint *but* there is a great tutorial on how to do it here:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGpHBhdOfJE

      This girl has GREAT video tutorials! I can't take credit for my newest signature though...it was designed by Christi! www.designsbychristi.blogspot.com. Well worth the money!

      I'm following you back! :)

      Delete