Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Firsties & A New Blog Design (Coming soon....)

I'm starting to get pretty excited about the new school year. I had the chance to work our "CSI Night" last night (Class lists, Student Information Night), and met some of my new firsties! My favorite part of the evening was when a student from last year bragged about first grade being "THE BEST YEAR EVER!" It just warms my heart :)


Now it's my job to put a letter in the mail for each of them! They love getting mail and it's so worth it to make them feel more comfortable for the first day!

I'm also *VERY* excited because I've gotten in touch with Kristin from iTeach1:1 who put me in touch with Christi from Design by Christi to revamp my blog. I started small, designing my own blog, but now that I feel competent after my first summer blogging, it's time to get serious! I get to reveal my new blog design at the beginning of September, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait!!! I know it'll be absolutely adorable!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete