Monday, August 5, 2013

Made It Monday 8/5/13 - personalized clipboards, class birthday Gifts, & my class jobs chart!

I'm ready for Made It Monday with {4th Grade Frolics} again! 


This week I've been getting my craft on and working on some B2S things. I decided I wanted to make a little something for each of the teachers on my team. Thanks to {The Frugal Girls}for the inspiration in making everyone a personalized clipboard to use!! I'm going to package them with some post it notes because no teacher ever has enough of those!


Also, each year I get my firsties something special for their birthday. One year it was a Scholastic book of their choice, last year was school supplies and some candy, BUT now my school is completely candy-free (meaning the teachers can't give it out as a reward....like, EVER!!!!)

This is how I felt:

After I stopped crying, I searched the blogosphere and decided that I am jumping on the Scentos bandwagon! One of my favorite things is using scented markers to grade papers and see students suck the paper up to their noses to get a good whiff of my scented stars and happy faces. It always cracks me up! So this is just all too perfect.....


I bought many packages of three Scentos at Walmart for only $3.00 each! Then, I made my own tags and tied a cute ribbon to each one. I think they turned out *adorable*. They say "I hope your birthday is "scent"sational"
         



My final "Made It" this week is my new class jobs chart. I was inspired by Amy over at {Sweet Tea and Mosquitoes} to make my own cute side by side chart hanging on ribbon. I'm pretty obsessed with it....





I'm still thinking about all I have to do in my room before parents come to meet me on the night of August 27th! Yikes!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else posts this week for some inspiration!! 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Your kiddies are going to lone those scentos!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to jump on the Scentos bandwagon. I hope they don't smell so good that I'll want to eat them.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete