Saturday, August 24, 2013

I want your feedback! What does *your* district do?

What a week! In my district, we have several teachers that are also "Administrative Trainees", which means we have administrative duties on top of our teaching duties. As someone whose goal is administration (some day...), I *love* being involved in this! 
This week was our "Trainee Week". We made bus tags for every K-2 student for the first few weeks of school, created schedules, plans, building/custodial calendars, ordered books for birthdays and reading incentives, copied and assembled folders for curriculum night, etc. I can't remember being so tired....except for maybe next week when my firsties come!

I'm wondering....is anyone else involved in an administrative program at their school? How does your district utilize teachers in lead positions?

No comments:

Post a Comment