Monday, July 8, 2013

Made It Monday July 8, 2013

Made It Monday is here! A special thanks to 4th Grade Frolics for hosting all us crazy crafters!


 I was a slacker last week..but BOY DO I HAVE A GOODY THIS WEEK
As soon as July rolls around, I start thinking about the upcoming school year. I know, too soon...but I can't help it! If there is anything I enjoy about summers off, it's the chance to organize and plan for the new year! 

The one thing I SUPER despise about each school year is the typical office-purchased lesson planner. Yuck! The lines are teeny tiny, the paper is too thin, there are no cute graphics, and it doesn't hold all of my things in one place. I need a "one-size-fits-all-of-my-things" approach. That being said, I made a new lesson planner for the year! ANNNND.....It's available in my TpT Store here! I've included some pictures of what I've created below.

Here's all the inside goodies:
Class Roster Page
Student Information & Transportation
Birthday Calendar
Student of the Week Schedule
Monthly Calendars
Quarterly Plans Divided by Subject 
Curriculum Notes Pages
Data Collection Log (for homework or field trip $ or whatev...)
Lesson Plan Format (print as many as needed for the year)
Professional Development Log
Teacher's Notes Section

And now for the pictures!
Cover - My suggestion is to print it on card stock and laminate it for durability.

A little peek at the roster page and information/transportation page.

A peek at the monthly calendars.

A peek at the "quarterly" pages

Data collection log.

A peek at the lesson plan format..along with space to write the standards!

I always need note space for staff meetings and the such!

Did I mention...this file is totally EDITABLE?! Yep, that means if you purchase it from my TpT Store, you will receive an editable file so you can type in all of the information for your own class. If you'd rather hand-write it, that one is available for purchase here as well! Voila! Thanks for tuning in to my Made It Monday!

Talk soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how much work you put into this. It looks great! It is neat seeing what different people like putting into their lesson plan books.

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete