Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Smorgasboard 7/14/13

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday! Today I'm linking up with Fabulous in First to present you with some randomness from my life.



People are always asking me where I get my clothes. The answer is always "Nordstrom" or "online". Here are a couple of my absolute *favorite* and totally *affordable* (key word for teachers!) online boutiques...my husband has "cut me off" for the rest of the summer but I can't wait to see what they post for the fall! 

www.reddressboutique.com


www.shopsosie.com



www.elleandk.com



..and, currently only available on twitter or Facebook,
Lavish Boutique NC



I am a sucker for good skin care too. There's nothing like pampering yourself and feeling like you were just at a spa. I LOVE Lush Cosmetics. Their stuff is eco-friendly (most of the time) and made from natural good stuff. Here is what I'm currently using to keep it fresh for the summer...it's the best exfoliant made from sea salt! 


Also - I have super dark circles under my eyes, especially during the long winter months. My skin is really fair (practically clear)....SO my favorite concealer is...


Lastly, I'm obsessed with good smelling hair. Have you ever noticed how people walk past you and you can track their scent....good or bad? I'd like to be considered in the "good" group...I'm using the Westin Hotel's line of White Tea Aloe shampoo and conditioner available at westin.com/store AND ON SALE NOW!!


Enjoy the goodies! Can't wait to see what others have posted!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily...I don't think my bank account can handle any more shopping addictions! All of these places/ products look great!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin - It's so true....hence the "cutoff" lol!! The Ocean Salt exfoliant is well worth the money though - my skin has been GLOWING!!!

      Delete